– Protects the lifting screw from: dust, dirt, moisture, and corrosive contaminant’s
– Helps maintain the proper lubrication
– Can be provided for all actuator screw end types and configurations
– Standard bellows boots are made of neoprene coated nylon with sewn construction
– Special bellows boots can be provided with a variety of materials for applications involving high
temperatures, highly corrosive atmospheres, and other special conditions.
– Bellows boots can also be provided from molded materials, with internal or external guides to
prevent sagging, and with zippers for easy installation or removal.
Duff Norton Australia highly recommends the use of bellows boots for most actuator applications. Contact us for a recommendation on the best material to suit your application.