Synchronized Linear Actuators
The New Duff Norton linear actuator system allows you to synchronize two linear actuators and control another further two actuators independently. A Duff Norton Linear Actuator system includes a controller and a handset for operation. System applications include industrial automation, agricultural machinery and outdoor power equipment.
Features & Benefits
• Ability to synchronize two linear actuators using hall sensors
• IP66 protection for outdoor applications
• Self locking ACME screw
• Easy assembly with plug and play technology
• Temperature Range: -25°C to 65°C
• LED for power supply indication on the controller
• Electronic Overload Protection (controller)
Easy assembly with Plug & Play technology allows this system to get up and running very quickly.