|Configuration:||3-Way 4-Way 90 Degree|
|Ratio:||1/1 Std 2/1 Optional|
|Size:||0.375"-1.375" Shaft Diameter|
Power transmission systems frequently use multiple screw jack arrangements. Such systems commonly use bevel gearboxes to effectively position and equally distribute loads. As the bevel boxes are supplied with 1:1 gear ratios as standard, all motion is synchronous upon system actuation through the main drive shaft.
Duff Norton bevel gearboxes feature a compact design, which eliminates the need for an extended hub. With this design feature the bevel gear is supported by tapered roller bearings on both sides. The result is a higher horsepower rating, increased service-life, improved lubrication, and more flexible mounting compared to other brands.
• 98% average efficiency ratings
• Carburized and case hardened bevel gears
• Alloy steel input/output shafts for greater strength
• Anti-friction bearings on all shafts
• MB-4 and MB-7 models come with lifetime lubrication, stainless steel shafts and aluminum housings